Or I am joined by a small child, who gives me a blank look when I say, "Mommy will be out in just a minute, please wait for me outside the door." That means leave!!! Haha, someday I will be able to use the bathroom in peace. And I know, I know, I will miss these days..........
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Ahhh, The Joys Of Motherhood
It never fails. I sneak walk into the bathroom and within seconds of shutting the door, I am bombarded by children, who had no need of me only minutes before! "Mom, are you about done? I need to show you something!" "Mom, 'T' won't let me play with him!" "Mom, where are you? I need you!"
Or I am joined by a small child, who gives me a blank look when I say, "Mommy will be out in just a minute, please wait for me outside the door." That means leave!!! Haha, someday I will be able to use the bathroom in peace. And I know, I know, I will miss these days..........
Or I am joined by a small child, who gives me a blank look when I say, "Mommy will be out in just a minute, please wait for me outside the door." That means leave!!! Haha, someday I will be able to use the bathroom in peace. And I know, I know, I will miss these days..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's so, so true.
Post a Comment