I will try to remember what each dish is.....but heaven knows, I will probably miss something. So when Levi gets home from school, he may change a few things. The first dish on the top left is dessert. He whipped up a chocolate pudding from scratch (just threw some ingredients in the bowl and somehow it made pudding!!) It has sliced pumpkin on top that was baked with cinnamon and sugar before he added it to the pudding. The next dish to the right is pumpkin, sauteed' with olive oil and soy sauce. On top of it is a coleslaw/broccoli mixture with some ground beef (ok, that he pulled out of the fridge. It was leftover from dinner the night before but the fact that he thought to put that on top is crazy!) and then it has a raspberry vinaigrette dressing around the edge. The last dish is thinly sliced pumpkin and red/yellow peppers on a bed of kale!
A few of us tried bites of everything before he devoured it! Shockingly, they were all amazing!
I had to post these pictures before I forgot about them. The night we carved our pumpkins, Levi decided to take his pumpkin carving a step further. He cut out a few big chunks from inside and brought them inside.
He worked like crazy for a few minutes and came up with this!!! Who does this????? I have never met anyone like him! Amazing!!

1 comment:
I wish I could do that! Good job Levi!
Post a Comment