It was kind of a crazy day today. Ok, maybe all days are like this but there were several photo opportunities today. I thought I would share a couple of them. Isaiah found Savannah's coat and was wearing it around for quite awhile. We lost track of him for a few minutes but I wasn't concerned because if that happens, he can usually be found sitting by the books, "reading".
However today, he found that someone had left the pantry door open and a pack of crackers was calling his name. He plopped himself on the floor in our "football" room (turf on the floor) and tore open those crackers. He was making some serious progress on them before he was discovered. I seriously think he growled at me when I reached for them!!!!

1 comment:
Love that he even buttoned up the coat! Bry saw your photo from your Christmas card and said I want to play with them! Miss you!
Post a Comment