CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

It was bound to happen.....

"Am I in trouble??"

"I am super cute and she does have a hint of a smile on her face....."


A mess that will have to wait until later.....
I had one of the kids do some shredding for me a few weeks ago. It was a day they didn't have school and I was looking for ways to fill their day. They love to do it and actually did quite a bit that day. I had left a bag of shredded paper in the upstairs office because it wasn't quite full and I knew that we could put more in it at some later day. Every time I walked past the bag, I would think to myself, "You know it's only a matter of time before one of the little ones pulls every piece out of that bag and leaves it all over this room!!!" But that didn't stop me from bending over and putting it in a higher location. Yesterday in fact, I had a very distinct feeling that it would happen very soon.
This morning as we were getting ready to head out the door to get some last minute items for our party tonight, I could hear Isaiah upstairs laughing and having a great time....by himself. Finally I went up to get him as we were walking out the door. This is what I found! Couldn't blame him. It had sat there too long, just waiting for some little hands to fling it all over the room! Mission accomplished!!! Thanks Izzy.

1 comment:

Kandi said...

Looks like he had a great time!

No worries, my house looks like that all the time and my kids aren't that little anymore!

Can I have a maid?