We have a membership at Out Of This World Pizza. It's a new indoor play place. They have a couple of the big blow up slides/maze things as well as a huge tube/crawling through tunnels and slides and more tubes and slides play structure. I should have taken a picture!!! What was I thinking???? Anyway, there is a great play area for 5 and under complete with comfy couches for parents to sit on. Usually we go as a family and I sit, while holding the baby and Scott goes through the tubes, tunnels and slides with the kids.
Yesterday they were also doing cookie decorating so we made sure to add that to our schedule for the afternoon. The kids had a blast. After that Sabrina mentioned that she heard kids at school talking about "Free Taco Day" at Taco Bell. Well, of course we couldn't pass that up. So we went on through the drive-thru. The conversation went something like this:
Me: Hey, I heard you were having free taco day. Is that true?
Employee: Yes, it is.
Me: Well, I have 10 of us that would like a taco.
Employee: 10? Are you serious??
Me: I promise! I'm driving a 15 passenger van and it's full of kids!
Employee: Um, ok. Next window please!
Excited yells coming from the back of the bus: Wahoo, we get a free taco!!!!!
As we came to the window, the kind employee informed us that his manager told him that they could only give out a couple of tacos per car and that next time we would need to actually come inside to get them. "Oh sure, you bet! That's no problem", I told him. "But are you really sure your manager would rather have me bring my 10 bouncy, loud, rambunctious children inside? Perhaps he would just prefer to throw us the tacos through the drive-thru???"
No complaining here. I'll take free tacos however I can get 'em!!!!

3 comments:
Yeah...that manager didn't think that one through. Sounds like a very fun afternoon all around.
Where is this pizza place located? Is it new?
It is new. It's over by Liberty High School. We love it! Gives us something to do on a rainy afternoon! Your kids would love it!! Next time you are in town, let's go!!!
Post a Comment