If I could, I would live on the Southern Oregon Coast for the rest of my life!! Not too hot, not too cold, not too many tourists! A little house, right on the beach is where you would find me! :)
Anyway, a fun trip for sure and I wanted to post some pics!!!
Love this place!!! And so does my little dare devil!!
Cold??? Nah, they were up to their armpits, jumping waves!!! You get numb after awhile!
Awww, melt my heart.....
Loving this day with good friends!!
Since he was a little boy he has loved playing in the sand!!! Like, really playing in the sand! Haha..
No better place on earth!
Go Isaiah!!!
Huge jellyfish everywhere!!!
Teeny, tiny baby toes squishing in the sand!!!
She loved the wind in her hair and the taste of salt on her lips!
She wasn't really sure what to think! Didn't feel like anything she had ever experienced before!
I love that Scott had to borrow Levi's hat because he forgot his! Haha....he wears it well! ;)
We walked all over that beach!!
Two cute sisters re-creating a photo from their oldest two sisters when they were about their age!!! I love it!!!
M'mmm, we had to stop!
Certainly not my first choice....
But, either was this! Haha....
We LOVE the zoo!!!!
Stocking up on school shoes and other "necessities"!!
Just made the whole trip worth it at that stop!
Awesome trip!! Felt good to be 'home' for a few days!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment