CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby Doll

Last week while I was shopping at the store, I picked up a baby doll for Olivia.  It was just the perfect size and softness.....I loved it! When we got home from the store, I introduced them to each other!  It was magical!  She listened as I explained what it was and helped her feel all the parts.  Then I just let her experience her baby doll by herself.....here are a few pictures!!

Discovering!

Hanging on tight!

Baby doll's hand touched her lip....it caught her off guard and then she laughed!

Tuckered out!  Fell asleep after playing!!
 
 

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I love the Mommy's/Daddy's girl thing, haha!

Lars said...

This is so darling! As I've looked at your photos of Olivia, I find myself thinking, "Do you often mistake her for sleeping when she's awake?" But then I realize, when she's not limited to a photo that she probably uses her voice and wiggles plenty. :)

Tari said...

When we first met her, that was a question I had too! But yes, you are right! She 'talks' like crazy and moves and wiggles constantly when she is awake! What makes me laugh is when she is asleep, and people come up and try to talk and play with her! It's usually people at church or at a school function who are not around her very much. I have to laugh and say, "Um, she is asleep!" :)