CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Blessed By A Bit Of Heaven

We made it home!!!  We have spent the last couple of days adjusting to life with a sweet new baby!  We wanted to post some pictures of the last couple of days.  We have so many more pictures to post but this is a start!

Olivia is doing so well and has captured our hearts!  We adore her!  I honestly can't begin to count how many times I have heard someone say, "She is PERFECT!!"  Here are a couple of pics!

 This was last Monday, Daddy meeting Olivia for the first time!!
 
Vanessa snuggling with sweet Olivia!

I just love this picture! This was taken just moments before Samantha left to drive home after staying here to help babysit while we were gone!
The oldest of 12.......the youngest of 12.

Thomas loves to sit and hold his baby sister!

Levi seriously loves this sweet girl. 
 
I love this picture!  So cute!

Savannah loves to snuggle with Olivia!

She decided to read a book to Olivia!  Olivia loved hearing the store about Amelia Bedelia!
 
 
Sabrina and Olivia!  Cute sisters!!
 
More pictures to come!!  We had such an amazing time in New York!  I will share more later!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

She is gorgeous! She looks like a sleeping baby doll!

Tari said...

She is so gorgeous! We just sit and stare at her all day! :)