CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Day Of School!!!!

We just love the first day of school!!!!  Everyone is always a little nervous but excited to start a new year!  Levi, Tanner, Thomas, Vanessa, Savannah and Isaiah started yesterday!!  Jasmine started today and Talisha starts next Monday!

Here are a few pics!!

"Mom, do we seriously have to do this before school?  Just take it after!!"  Haha, silly boys!  They know we have done this since they started school years ago!  And I'm pretty sure they complain every year!!!  :)

 They were happy about pics!!  So cute!!
 
And Miss Jasmine started today!  Big brother told me he would watch out for her today!  I love that he's older....but not taller!  :)
 
 
 
They all love their new school!  It's a lot harder than public school.  The homework alone last night was enough to push us all over the edge!!  Maybe it was just because we haven't had homework all summer.....it will take a few days to adjust back to our school routine.
 
 
It sure is quiet around here......I guess I better start the laundry!  Have a great Tuesday!!!


No comments: