At some point he swallowed some meconium into his lungs which automatically landed him a trip to the NICU! They decided to start a round of antibiotics so he will stay there until next Tuesday!
Samantha is doing well, as she recovers from surgery. She did such an awesome job through the whole thing! We're so proud of her!!!
I headed to see her hours after she gave birth. Of course Zachary wanted to come, and I also brought along Tanner and Vanessa. We couldn't stay too long but we're anxious to see them again in a few weeks!
I'm so glad Sabrina is there to help take care of her sister and nephew! They are in good hands!!!
Welcome to the World, Calvin!!! We love you!!!


4 comments:
I love his name!!! I have a 7 year old nephew named Calvin too!
Congratulations Grandma, or Nana or Grammy or Granny or Mama?! He is so cute! You are so good at the two babies at one time thingy!
Oh he's adorable! How fun to have two babies so close in age!
Congradulations. We are both first time grandmothers.
Post a Comment