Ok, here's another one!!!
Full Hispanic Baby Boy born Today July 20, 2011 is awaiting his forever family! Baby is currently in the NICU and is doing extremely well. Baby weighed 7lbs 3 oz. and 20 inches long. He is breathing and eating on his own. He has been diagnosed with a Arachnoid Cyst that should dissolve on it's own but if not the baby may need surgery within a year. The Baby is in New Mexico and is awaiting his forever Family.
Let me know if anyone you know is interested! Needs to be completely done with homestudy and profile and able to travel to pick him up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'll let my friends know.
What site is he on? I just submitted on Theo again. Did you see his video? Such a cutie.
Hello there,
Kelly just sent us this link and my husband and I would like to know more. We recently finished our home study and are ready to go. My email address is elainesings@gmail.com.
Thanks!
Elaine
Post a Comment